Thursday 27 September 2007

Under the Pandanus

As mentioned in the last post, my son's teacher is getting married these holidays and I decided to make her a quilt. Well, it was finished and delivered this morning! She loved it. They are getting married under a Pandanus tree, thus the quilt name, Under the Pandanus.


Her favourite colour is green. It was made using two charm packs from Rosemont plus a few other bits and pieces I had. I was really quite impressed how it turned out given that I am not a big fan of green. Not sure what to go onto now. Should most probably finish the other disappearing nine patch!

3 comments:

Emma said...

I can't believe how quickly you finished this, well done!

AJ said...

Great Job Kylie...this looks wonderful!

Helen said...

Kylie, it is just stunning! I have just orderd some charm squares myself.... think I will follw your lead!