Sunday 21 October 2007

I'm still here...really!!

Life has been hectic, hence the lack of blogging. We are trying to get our house ready to go on the market, trying to organise a trip north so we can look for a house to buy up there, trying to maintain a semblance of sanity in a house we only seem to be fleetingly these days as we trip from one thing to another!! While there has been no quilting recently, hopefully tomorrow night will see the completion of my mother's Grandchildren sampler. Stay tuned, I've only got to add the names and it will be complete! I received the backing for my disappearing nine patch, the top of which looks like this:
I have also been doing some sewing of my frogs, but that was at least 10 days ago! Hopefully things will settle soon and more sewing will get done. I live in hope!

No comments: