Saturday 22 March 2008

You've Got Mail!

I love getting a package of quilty mail, especially when I'm on a fabric ban and I can enjoy it guilt free because it was ordered before the ban! So from Christa Quilts the other day, I got these lovely FQ packs.




5 FQ's of Kaffe Fassett fabric called Flower Spray. These will be used for a quilt I'm planning for my mum.






8 FQ's of Northcott's Porcelain Paisley and China Blue for a quilt I'm planning that surprisingly, has a lot of blue in it!






Some Space Odessey fabric from Telegraph Road.







Some gorgeous rocket fabric from AvLyn called Moonbeamers Spaceships. I plan to use this and the Space Odessey fabric some other spacy fabric I have for something! I just don't know what!!


Apart from that, I have almost finished the D9P. Just need to sew the binding down and I'm done! I ended up having enough fabric for the binding without buying more. While I was doing the binding, I found this great youtube link to help me finish if off! I love it, and it's so easy to follow.

Hope you are all having a great Easter!

No comments: