Tuesday 29 April 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks Emma. Lets see how I go!

5 things found in my bag:


1. A book to read on the ferry
2. Mobile phone
3. Note book to jot things down
4. Water bottle
5. A thing of Stingose (go figure)


5 favourite things in my sewing room: (or what I would have if I had a sewing room!)

1. My pfaff
2. My cupboard of stuff
3. My bag patterns
4. My fabric
5. More of my fabric

5 things I have always wanted to do:

1. Go to a major league baseball game in the States
2. Go to an ice hockey game in Canada
3. Write a book
4. Teach in another country
5. Have a happy marriage. (Got that one!)


5 things I am currently into:

1. Reading Australian History (no, really, it's not as boring as you think!)
2. Trying to simplify my life
3. Researching building a house (hmmm, doesn't really gel with number 2, does it?)
4. Red Wine
5. My kids


5 people I am tagging:

1. Karen
2. Lara
3. Amanda
4. Bec
5. Xena



No comments: