Wednesday 28 May 2008

It's been awhile....

but I have been busy! I've finished off the quilt for Luke's teacher. Her baby is due later this year and she will finish up work at the end of the term. I plan to give it to her as soon as possible though, I don't see the need to keep it hanging around the house. So, drum roll please!!!



















I'm really quite happy with how it has turned out and hope she is happy too.

The back is flannelette - nice and cosy!

The label is printed on EQ Printables Fabric











And finally, a close up of my favourite block - the pink rhinoceros!

8 comments:

Leah said...

That looks great Kylie - I'm sure she'll love it!

Belinda said...

Thats Gorgeous. She will love it!

Well done on getting it all finished!

Belinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milly said...

Kylie your quilts looks fabulous. Your teacher will love it.

Helen said...

Itlooks lovely Kylie! Well done!

Emma said...

Great work, Kylie! I do love a pink rhino ;) Great label, too.

Lily Mulholland said...

Well done Kylie - you'll be a favourite mum with that teacher!!!

Austysmum said...

I wanna see a close up of the cute border! Loohs fatastic - something like this would ave been perfect for Austy's baby room.