Friday 28 November 2008

Fizzler Friday

A fizzler because we were going to go camping, but with high winds and rain forecast, we decided to stay home instead.

I have no photos today. I am working on some ideas for the local Coochie markets, but nothing I am willing to show off just yet. I did however make progress today and that is all I will say!

What I have done though is have a look for some ideas on what else I can make to sell at the markets and have come across these sites.

yo yo headbands
button boxes
Pencil rolls
Hats

Tote-able towels
Tissue holders
Touchy worm

What do you think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kylie, LOVE the pencil roll. I've seen these before, but never with the stripes to match the pencils - so clever!!! I also love the towel tote, I was thinking of something like that as a Christmas gift for you guys - think they would sell like hotcakes at the market!!! The yo-yo hair ties and touchy worm (crocky) are great ideas too! How do you find this stuff!!! We obviously need to have a craft catch up soon. I didn't do much crafting last visit, really just needed the time out to veg!! Bad luck about the camping, but can't wait to see what you've created! Kelly :-)