Sunday 21 December 2008

Stash Sunday - triple treat!

So, I've missed a few Sunday's. My 2 regular readers will not be surprised by this at all! However, to make up, you get three looks at my stash this week.

First off is a bunch of florals. I have a loose idea in mind for these. Something for my mum, but if they get used for other stuff in the meantime, it's no biggy.

Second is a bunch of space fabrics. I have no idea what I will do with them, I just like them! From memory they were bought as envelope stuffers once when I bought some fabric online and needed to make up the postage.

Thirdly, in the spirit of the season, is my very measly collection of Christmas fabric. I'm not a huge fan of Christmas fabric, and most of this is from a swap I entered last year. Personal favourite is most probably the gold stars and swirls.

No comments: