Monday 26 January 2009

Stash Sunday

A day late, but still here.

I'm finding as I do this a lot of my stash is already allocated to projects - it's just finding the time to do them! So, once again, this fabric was bought with a project in mind. It will become a quilt for a friend's little boy who is sports mad. In fact it's for the older brother of the quilt I'm making with the Prints Charming rockets that keeps causing me agony!
I only need nine different prints, so one of these will be dropped - not sure which one though.

2 comments:

Quiltin Jenny said...

think I would drop the black and white volleyballs (?) print b/c it just doesn't read the same as the others to me. It might make a great sashing or border, though, if you have enough.

What a great idea for a quick and easy quilt. Are you doing it Soduko style?

Can't wait to see it finished.

Unknown said...

Yep, Sudoko. I was also thinking the black and white although I hadn't thought of using it for sashing or a border. Quite like the idea.