Thursday 5 March 2009

Monthly Checkup - March

Welcome to the March Monthly Check up - a summing up of February's activities!

Completed projects in February - none! How embarrassing to have nothing it list only in only the second month of the One Project a Month Challenge! I almost finished two quilts, but time got away from me! I am hoping to make up for it in March!

Projects started - One. The Sudoku quilt was started in Feb.

Books read - 2. Told you I would slow down!

So, current projects as listed at the side of my blog.
  • Blackboard Quilts - No progress. Still.
  • K's Baby Quilt - Finished! As of last night when I finished sewing the binding down. I just need to label it. I'm not going to blog it until I finish the Sudoku one as well.
  • Sampler Quilt -No progress!
  • Luke's Frog Quilt - Nine patches are finished and I've started cutting them again.
  • M's Quilt - also known as the Sudoku Quilt. I only have to sew the binding down on this. Plan to do this over the next couple of nights. I really want to be able to send them off next week.
Other things I really need to get onto this month are:
  • G's quilt. Am feeling quite guilty about this at the moment. Luckily G is having quite a run of good health and hasn't been admitted to hospital for awhile. I think I will print the photos after I have finished blogging!
  • BOM 8 and 9. This is the first time since I started my BOM's that I have had two to get to! Number 9 I haven't even opened the envelope yet!

No comments: