Friday 7 August 2009

Monthly Checkup - August

Only a week late this time!

Completed projects July - two! The Eye Spy quilt and G's quilt. I also finished the last of the mystery designer blocks.

Projects started -None. Concentrating on getting stuff finished!

Books read -6.. (Last counted Look me in the Eye)

So, current projects as listed at the side of my blog.
  • Blackboard Quilts - No progress.

  • Sampler Quilt -No progress!

  • Luke's Frog Quilt -Backing done, but won't be used as a backing. (See previous post!) I now need to buy some new backing and batting to finish this off.

  • G's quilt –finished, labelled and ready to go!

  • I Spy quilt – finished – needs labelling - waiting on a friend to do some stuff around this before I can label it.

  • Designer Mystery Block quilt – all blocks made. Next to do sashing and complete the top.

Other things I really need to get onto this month are:

  • Luke's Quilt - need to finish off. I want this on my completed list this month

  • End of year presents - I want to make a start on my end of year presents for teachers and carers. Thinking more eye spy quilts. Most probably 3 made in conjunction with each other.

No comments: