Sunday 1 November 2009

Currently reading...

Once again, due to my slack blogging skills, I am playing catch up! Two books for you today.

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Having read the first one, the OCD in me now insists I read the rest. I put this on order at the library thinking as number thirty something in line it would take ages to get to me. Took less than 2 weeks! Given it's popularity, it's a short loan book (2 weeks instead of 4) and not renewable (funnily enough) so I picked it up as soon as I finished my last book. Didn't take me long to read and I will put the next one on hold when I'm at the library next.

Jeff in Venice, Death in Varanasi by Geoff Dyer. This is the next book for our book group. It took me awhile to get into it, but am quite enjoying it now.

This brings my total of books finished to 49. Geoff will be number 50! My break down is:

Kids books - 13
Young adults - 2
Adult - 34.

Although looking at the list I can't find Twilight, so maybe it should be 50 read, 3 of them young adult. I'd like to get as close to 34 adult books as I can. The high kids books number was mainly due to the Harry Potter series and The Series of Unfortunate Events.

No comments: