Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 Reading List

I want to save my 2009 reading list, but not keep it on the side bar. I need the space to start 2010! This is the only way I can think of to do it! There's a few stats about my year of reading at the bottom if you are interested.

A few stats.

56 books started in 2009
55 finished (don't see me finishing my current one tonight!)
31 authors
39 adult books
16 children's/young adult's books
9 non fiction.

Series I have read:
Wire in the Blood (Val McDermid)
Twilight (Stephenie Meyer)
All of Sharon Kay Penman's historical novels including the Welsh Trilogy, the Henry II Trilogy and the Justin De Quincy Mysteries
A Series of Unfortunate Events (Lemony Snicket)
No 1 Ladies Detective Agency (Alexander McCall Smith)
Harry Potter (JK Rowling)

    1 comment:

    Corrie said...

    yu are a reading machine!!!!!!!! gosh i loved to read books but then I got involved in 50 million crafts and they just took over but I am queen of the craft book and magazine!!!!! huge bookshelves to prove it!

    I'm impressed! I should read a few more novels...last one I finished was atonement in 2008! see, so bad!

    corrie:)